i was doing one of my all time favourite things this morning: reading my old blogs :D and here’s an excerpt i found from one of my blogs dated october 3rd 2007.
‘the past 4 months have been filled with FUN. gang time is the best. let me think.
- east coast outing
- bang gang dinner night
- bagpack day
- shopping day after bt2
- best friends day at national stadium (no more now!)
- ndp singing in school
- ndp human flag day
- ndp stayover (swimming + OTHERS)
- many study outings and
- studying at nlb
- kbox day after prelims
- badminton day after prelims 2 (haha!)
- high school musical night
- random stayover day + shopping
- many days of ratatoulling at jaya’s house
- many different kinds of days
- oh and now, studying at nlb again
okay :D i miss school life and gang time. oh i just got back my prelim results. ABCDE, so amusing. how come i could do so well in j1 huh? okay and you know what, results are deceiving (but im thankful for them) because im still seriously worried about my M-A-T-H-S. :( :( :( :( cries. im truly truly happy with my geog and math. and quite happy with econs. im contented with gp and resigned to lit :D OH WHEE.
there is mock gp today. i hate hate HATE exams!‘
i can’t believe we did so many many many things in jc!
ok i’m going for dance soon :) bye.